Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Template Lock-Down?

Already I have disobeyed my own rules. Instead of only working for only an hour I have become obsessed in solving a problem and have worked for close to two hours on designing this blog. But, I think I have learned something. After all of this work and wandering through the "create your own blog" screens I think I might have taken the seemingly easy path (certainly NOT my usual style) of choosing a template. The template seems to have locked me into some set boundaries and creative limitations. Tomorrow will be a go-back-to-the-beginning night to find out if using the basics might be a better way to work. My biggest problem is that following the template for the first page, I can't change any subsequent pages...So, if all else fails - go back to the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment